Other Services at Gernessa Homecare Services
Gernessa Homecare Services provides two other types of procedures. Single Nursing procedures like Wound Care, Removal of stiches/clips, diabetes or catheter care and much more. We also provide medium to long term Nursing Care where we look after patients with terminal conditions, hip or knee replacement patients and more.
Single nursing procedures
- Removal of stiches or clips after operation with your doctor’s permission
- Wound care
- Replacement of urine or supra-pubic catheters
- Evaluation visits for medical aids to authorise nursing care procedures
- Visits to provide you with information for example - monitor of diabetes, hypertension or even how to care for your loved one at home.
Medium to long term nursing care
- Nursing care for persons with terminal conditions
- Specialised nursing – Ventilation, oxygen therapy.
- Pain management in conjunction with your oncologists or physician
- Post orthopaedic procedures e.g. Knee or hip replacements with the elderly Care for people with Parkinson's and Alzheimer if conditions at home are favourable.